Thursday, January 17, 2013

My hotel room in Bujumbura. I would recommend this place if you're here. Reasonably priced, clean, free wifi available most of the time. Although by recommending it, I suppose I make it more popular and therefore harder for me to get a room. In fact last night I barely got in and had to push the manager to find me some space at 3 am when I got here. 

The white cone shaped thing at the top of the picture, that's a mosquito net if you're wondering. I didn't use it last night, although there may have been mosquitoes for all I know. It feels so good to sleep horizontally after  1.5 days of plane travel where you sleep in any position but horizontal. Not sure why the human body is best adapted to sleeping prone. But I suppose that's a good thing overall. 

1 comment:

cindy said...

Where did they put you at 3am?