Sunday, September 23, 2012

Airplanes are beautiful aren't they? I know I keep coming back to  this topic from time to time, and the technology itself does inspire me. But I  think I am also  inspired  by the grand vision required to create a world wide transportation system that is based on flying machines. All coordinated, reliable and safe.  I know everyone has had a bad airline experience, but when I think about what it would take to bring together all the pieces needed to make a system like this work, it kind of boogles my mind.

1 comment:

Bob Sluka said...

Hey Bob, always good to see where you are! I'll be in Malaysia for a week or two in November, so will be enjoying the same sights.

Hey, I wrote a booklet you or some or your colleagues might be interested in called "Hope for the Ocean: Marine Conservation, Poverty Alleviation and Blessing the Nations." The website is here http://www.grovebooks.co.uk/cart.php?target=product&product_id=17558&category_id=283

I also have a blogsite that I update sporadically. I need to learn from you! Yours is great.

Blessings,
Bob