Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Well, the moral of the story is "don't schedule too little  time in between two trips". Which is advice I exactly ignored in  this case and found myself playing catch up from my last trip (Haiti), while trying to get a whole pile of stuff ready for my next trip (Thailand). At least partly my own fault, although several other unexpected things got added in along the way, making it a little more challenging. Eg. this evening I ended up arguing with the people at the  print shop  about stuff  I needed for my flight tomorrow even  though I  ordered well in  advance. Sorry  to burden you with that, but it's  just an  accumulation of little things. At least for the next 24-36 hours I can decompress  on the plane in a low stress, low stimulation environment.  Kind of cocoon like.

No comments: