Friday, February 17, 2012

I tried  something a bit different on my return flight from Haiti this time. I routed my return through  the Turks and Caicos islands. So I had myself a little 4 hour micro vacation. I got a cab to Grace Bay, one of the  main resort areas with 12 miles of continuous beach. I went for walk, had a swim, and had lunch at one of the resorts. By the time I was  done, I felt totally relaxed, just like a real vacation, then hopped  on  the next plane  and headed back home. I couldn't  seem to find a flag anywhere to take a picture with, and the woman in  the airport gift shop refused to let me take a picture, so I was forced to take the shot below surreptitiously using my zoom lens. And I'm not in the shot, but it's the best I could do. I didn't actually see a flag anywhere in my 4 hours of wandering.





No comments: