Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waterfalls and sunsets, the two things no one can resist taking pictures of, no matter how much you know in your heart that you can never capture the moment with anything remotely resembling justice. But here it is, my waterfall shot from some river somewhere in the Dominican Republic. I'm not even going to tell you where, because, honestly, this spot is so beautiful, and mostly undisturbed, so I selfishly want to keep it that way. It has been so hot and humid here,  and the water was so cool I had  to go for a swim, despite my lack of preparedness. I will  definitely come back here  again. I  should  add that I was in this spot for work reasons, scoping out a  potential  project site. The swimming was  more of  an  accident than  anything else.

1 comment:

Mark Hare said...

My kind of accident.