Friday, July 20, 2012

For those of you from California, I suppose this is no big deal, but I wandered down to the beach again between workshops and dinner and came across a bunch of seals (harbor seals, I think), just hanging out on the rocks. For me this was very exciting, although for locals maybe it's like seeing a squirrel, or a raccoon or something, I don't know. I was actually looking for seals, out in the ocean, so when I glanced down and saw them just out there in the open on the rocks it was pretty cool (for me). Also some black thing swimming around pretty fast, which I'm guessing was a sea otter--check the first photo. If anyone knows, please confirm. Whatever it was, was kind of camera shy, and both times when I saw it, it soon disappeared when I lifted my camera.





No comments: