Sunday, January 24, 2010


Every day since the earthquake has gotten longer and longer. I'm still packing, but I bought a steak today (well, Saturday), and I'm determined to eat it before I make the journey to the airport.

Some good news today from our staff in Haiti. With some 150 community members they were able to organize some road repairs caused by the quake and opened up an important (the only!) road into our project area. Our staff are also linking with community leaders to extend the distribution of aid beyond the focus areas (primarily Port au Prince).

So much to say, no time right now. I really hope to have at least sporadic internet and to be able to blog faithfully.

I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.


1 comment:

Bev said...

I have been checking your Blog daily. Praying for a safe trip for you and glad to hear things are under way with the staff in HAITI.
I will be asking for pray for all of you in our church today. God Bless. Bev