Sunday, September 25, 2016

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I haven't travelled in over 4 months so I'm actually feeling a little bit out of practice. Also I'm really short on sleep and I'm catching myself making little mistakes like nearly forgetting my toothbrush. And setting my boarding pass down in a random place, something I would normally not do. So the chances I've forgotten something this time are pretty good. I have a checklist and I went over it a bunch of times but I can tell my brain is not firing on all cylinders.

There's a lot of extra things I had to bring on this trip too which means more things to forget. Like the drone for example. Which by the way, airport security didn't even bat an eye at. Drones are commonplace now I guess.

The drone on this trip is not just for fun. I'm hoping we can scan some farms and use those scans to learn more about structure and productivity of those farms. I've been practicing all summer at home but this will be the first real test. 

No comments: