Sunday, January 02, 2011

Car stuff

Every year I do some basic arithmetic on my car. Which for whatever reason interests me, but more than likely doesn't so much interest you. That isn't stopping me from sharing my findings:
-average fuel consumption for 2010 was 6.9 L/100km (which is exactly the advertised rating for my make and model)
-average cost per km is 25 cents but if you figure in depreciation it's closer to 37 cents

The chart below shows my average fuel consumption plotted throughout the year--again for the three of you out there that are interested:




2 comments:

DSonke said...

How do you track this stuff? Notebook? Excel? App?

Bev said...

Hi Bob,
Happy to see that you can be in 2 places at once. I knew you were tall but can you stretch that far. Keep up the good work in Haiti. We saw on the news that the folks there were rejoicing in the Lord on Jan 12th
God Bless. Bev